Terms & Condition
- Free credit(s) will be given to customer (Noted as This Promotion herein after) only upon successful reload or purchase of monthly passes.
- This promotion is only valid for Flexi Parking application customers.
- This promotion is only valid for registered customer(s) account.
- Newly registered customer(s) are also eligible to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion period occurs until further notice given by LiTS.
- LiTS may extend or remove this promotion without prior notice.
- The free credit(s) given from this promotion al period can be used for parking payment, monthly passes, compound payment and transfer to another user only
- The free credit(s) given from this promotion is not refundable and is not exchangeable with cash.
- The city council involved in this promotion are Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA), Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ), Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ), Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKj), Majlis Perbandandaran Selayang (MPS), Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ), Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ), Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor (MDKS), Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK), Majlis Perbandaran Sepang (MPS), Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat (MPKL),Majlis Bandaraya Kuala Terengganu (MBKT), Majlis Daerah Machang (MDS), Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bharu (MPKB) and Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL), Majlis Bandaraya Seremban(MBS).
- Where the customer’s subscription is made pursuant to this promotion, the customer agrees that upon LiTS’s acceptance of the customer’s application to subscribe to the service pursuant to a promotion, the customer shall be subject to such additional terms and conditions as may be attached as conditions to the said promotion. Such additional terms and conditions shall be read as supplementary to the terms and conditions in this agreement. LiTS expressly reserve the right to withdraw any promotions subscribed to by the customer at any time without assigning reasons for such withdrawal.
- Free credit(s) given for credit reload and monthly pass purchase are according to the table below:
Credit Reload Amount Purhase(RM) Free Credit(RM) Total Received(RM) 50 to 99 1 1(51 to 100) 100 to 199 3 3(103 to 202)
Monthly Pass Monthly Pass Value(RM) Free Credit(RM) Total Received(RM) 50 to 99 1 1 100 to 199 3 3